In 1990, the Board of Trustees of the Morris County Bar Association recognized a need to reach further into the Morris County community to offer programs/funding for the benefit of the public. As a result, the Morris County Bar Foundation was formed as a separate charitable entity of the Morris County Bar Association. Below is a list of organizations who have received funding from the Morris County Bar Foundation:
- Jersey Battered Women's Service, Inc.
- Rachel Coalition
- Academy for Law & Public Safety
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Morris & Sussex County
- Dierdre O'Brien Child Advocacy Center
- Legal Services of Northwest Jersey
- The Rachel Coalition Legal Advocacy Program
- The Women's Center at the County College of Morris
For more information about Morris County Bar Foundation programs, contact the Morris County Bar Foundation at 973-267-6089.
The Morris County Bar Foundation maintains a list of attorneys (members of the Morris County Bar Association) who have agreed to speak to interested social, civic, and educational organizations on a variey of law-related topics. For further information, please call the Morris County Bar Foundation office (973-267-6089, ext. 10). There is no fee for this service.